We've secured reservations in September, 2020.
September 23 ~ 26 (Wed ~ Sat), 2020
Two Reserved Meeting Spaces
Size and Capacity
Well over 100+, detailed sq ft to be updated.
Equipment and Amenities
On-site Internet and on-demand Verizon Mi-Fi hotspot
Professional sound systems (Mic, speakers, mixers, etc)
Desks, chairs, power strips, etc
Projector, screen, podium, etc.
More to be updated soon.
- Oxford Suite Chico (4.1 miles)
- Courtyard by Marriott Chico (5 miles)
- Residence Inn by Marriott Chico (5 miles)
- Holiday Inn (3.9 miles)
- Hotel Diamond (3.4 miles)
- Best Western Heritage Inn Chico (2.5 miles)
- Ramada Plaza (2.8 miles)
- Motel 6 (2.8 miles)
- Super 8 (2.9 miles)
- Heritage Inn Express (3.8 miles)
- Americas Best Value Inn Chico (3.8 miles)
- University Inn (3.8 miles)
- Rodeway Inn (4.5 miles)
- Quality Inn Near Chico State (3.8 miles)
Plenty of Airbnb in town as well.
Food & Bars
- Sierra Nevada Taproom & Restaurant
- Burgers & Brew
- The Banshee
- 5th Street Steakhouse
- Tres Hombres Long Bar & Grill
- B Street Public House
- Broadway Heights California Cuisine
- Diamond Steakhouse
- Outback Steakhouse
- The Pour House
- The Rawbar Restaurant & Sushi
- Nash's Restaurant
- Unwined Kitchen & Bar
- Burban Kitchen
- La Hacienda Resturant
- Hula's Chinese Bar-B-Q
- Big Hot Crab
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Tea Bar & Fusion Cafe
- Feather Falls Casino Buffet
- Madison Bear Garden
- The Commons
- Argus | Bar + Patio
- The Handle Bar
- Duffy's Tavern
- Riley's Bar & Grill
- Joe's Bar
- Park Ave Pub
- Tackle Box Bar & Grill
- The University Bar
- Naked Lounge
- Cafe Coda
- Upper Crust Bakery
- Tin Roof Bakery and Cafe
- Brave Coffee
- Country Waffles
- Lower & Upper Bidwell Park
- Bidwell Mansion
- Gateway Science Museum
- California State University, Chico
- Chico Air Museum
- Chico Farmer's Market
In The Area:
- North Table Mountain Ecological Reserve
- Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Lake Almanor
- Feather Falls
Why Choose Us
Emerged from our Strategic Planning, facilitating community engagement and connections throughout Butte County and
beyond to leverage our presence and purpose in service to our communities is one of our strategic focuses.
Butte County Library and CFOL have established solid relationships with local universities,
organizations, fellow County departments, news outlets, and more.
Bring conference and training "home" for staff and local community. Enhance Koha's publicity.
CFOL has been a long-time supporter for the library and the local community and is happy to expand
their reach and influence to the Koha community to benefit the library family.
Chico, CA is a beautiful college town in northern California's arboretum. Coming here is a nice retreat.